Sevens & Fruits Slot

RTP: 96.31%
8.8

Royalzee's Rating

8.6/10

Mobile Performance

9.4/10

Player's Rating

8.4/10

VIP Player's Rating

8.6/10

Pros

  • Game Developed by Playson
  • Mobile Friendly with HTML5
  • Payouts Up to 1,100 x your Bet
  • Scatters and Wild Symbols

Cons

  • No Specific Bonus Rounds

Sevens and Fruits Online Slot

Royalzee’s Sevens & Fruits Slot

Sevens & Fruits Slot at Royalzee is your chance to play big at slots. A slot machine is a gambling machine, very popular among the people flocking to casinos. We also know them as ‘one-armed bandits’. This is due to the large mechanical levers affixed to the sides of old machines and the ability of the game to empty the player’s pockets, similar to thieves. They are most famous for their gambling games in the casinos and most importantly even contribute almost 70% of the average game choice to online casino sectors. Further, with the invention of digital technology, the original slot machine concept has developed a lot in the form of numerous variations based on the game. Online casino games are similar to video games. The game manufacturers get the opportunity to inculcate more interactive elements within the game like advanced bonus rounds or varied video graphics.

Sevens & Fruits slot is a gambling game played on a fruit machine. Multiple classic slot games exist on the market, but Sevens & Fruits Slot is unique and stands out from the rest of the crowd. The game appeals to the crowd who are looking for a simple and good play which also offers big winnings at the end. It is an all-new retro-style slot machine game that is a recent launch. Players who like the look and feel of classic Vegas-style arcade slot machines will enjoy it. Sevens & Fruits slot has a quite straight-forward approach and appeals to people who don’t need bells and whistles. It was launched in the first half of 2018. Since then, it has been slowly gaining popularity among loyal and accustomed players.

About Sevens & Fruits Slot

The casino software provider Playson launched Sevens & Fruits slot in April 2018. It became a great hit with the players instantly. The display consists of fresh juicy fruits with vivid fire animations accompanied by a classic sound. In addition, It also gives a traditional touch for the people who admire good old slots. The game incorporates classic symbols that are usually associated with fruit machine-style slots. You will find melons, plums, oranges, lemons, cherries and grapes. The game is a minimalistic online fruit machine game with easy gameplay. It uses enhanced, crisp and clear animated graphics. The player receives 96.31% in return at the end of the game. However, If you wish to win big at this game, one should play Sevens and Fruits for real money. If you play for real money, then the return to players of 96.31% will really shine and taste like a win.

In addition to the fruit symbols mentioned above, the star of the lineup is the red 7s. The game offers the highest payout to red 7s. It consists of five reels, three rows, and five active pay lines present on them. This slot game offers attractive visuals and a slick, fast spin mechanism turning it into a visually impressive piece of technology. 

How to Play Sevens & Fruits Slot

The betting range for the Sevens & Fruits slot game is between 0.25 to 100 coins. The total number of coins is 25. The game does not contain any kind of special bonuses, free spins or progressive jackpots. In fact, the game doesn’t have a wild symbol too. As the name suggests, Sevens & Fruits slot populates spaces without any wild cards. There is an orange star scatter present, and its wins are independent of any of the bet lines. The players get the payments from left to right on the reels, and only the highest success paid per line paid.

The Sevens & Fruits slot game has an auto-spin feature without the player having to keep the reels moving. There is an option of opting for the large manual spin buttons. The player can use the up and down scroll buttons present at the bottom of the screen to fix their bet. Another option is to hit the maximum bet button for the highest possible wager. The individual stakes of all five lines start at 0.05 and can end up to 20. As mentioned above, 7s offer the highest payout in the game so far. In case a player lands five of these on a line to three, the player earns a massive 1000x your original bet.

The colour of the screen is fiery red. The reels laid on top and the slot’s title at the top. When any player lands a big win, it displays a gigantic celebratory slogan on the screen. It shows the amount you have added to your bankroll. The maximum payout is 5000x, turning the game into a very high potential value game, and a player can end up winning 10,000 by a single combo.

Bonus Rounds

The Sevens & Fruits slot is part of the classic slot game meaning the game does not contain any bonus features at all. Thus, the player should not even expect any extra payouts expected with bonus features. However, people who like the Vegas-style slot machine games with the sounds and everything will enjoy this particular game immensely. The game offers a house edge of 3.69%. This translates to the player cannot have better chances of winning the game. The 96.31% chances of landing a win every time you spin the reels are fabulous.

The game strikes a perfect balance between the payout frequency and the payout size. Even on the variance scale, this particular slot sits tightly in the middle, making it quite commendable. The visual quality and overall graphics of the game are good. It is developed and presented in an excellent manner relative to classic slot games. The fruits are well-polished, the background is red but not too fancy to distract from the game. The Sevens & Fruits slot game takes you back in time when the fruit machines were a huge rage among the people and became the talk of the town. It is a magnificent game with a retro vibe to it.

Moreover, the game offers a relatively high RTP rate and medium volatility, leading to some positive wins for the players who invest some time in it. The payout is decent, and the game is perfect for players who value simplicity.

Slot Game Details:

No of Reels: 5 RTP: 96.31%Wild Symbols:Yes
Min Stake: 0.25 Auto-Play Available:YesNo of Paylines: 5
Max Stake: 100.00 Progressive Slot:NoRandom Jackpot:No
Min Stake Line: 1 Online Slot 3D Graphics: YesJackpot Prize:x1100
Max Stake Line: 1 Scatters:Yes Multipliers:No